Monday, March 11, 2013


WoozChronicle Ch. 45

Hey Woozens!
Wow, what a glamour-filled week we had last week!  There’s nothing I like better than seeing stars strut the red carpet – and you guys never disappoint me!  Friday was a star-studded evening, featuring some stunning outfits and even more incredible Photo Reels.  I was amazed!
The rest of the weekend was decidedly less glamorous.  Woozens, I love this Big Woozen thing!  I get to share a room with Jenny and although Zeena is in our room too, I’m making the best out of it! Zeena has been trying to get into my head though. When I pick out my outfits for the week, she  making her catty comments to her self.. I’ve learned to ignore and be on my way :)
I’ve been hanging out in the backyard of the Big Woozen house just to get away from her.  It’s kinda chilly, but totally worth it to get away from Zack and Zeena’s plotting.  Plus, as winter gradually gives way to spring, I can work on my tan ;)
Being trapped in the Big Woozen house has made me even more excited than usual to see you guys tonight! I’ll be around the talk pop culture with you guys during the What the Wooz?! show this evening. Of course, since I’m stuck in the Big Woozen Unitz, our chats about movies, music, celebs, etc., will have to take place there and NOT in the regular What the Wooz?! Unitz.
See you all at 7:30 PM WT in the Big Woozen Unitz!
Kisses,
MyaWooz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment