Tuesday, February 5, 2013


WoozChronicle Ch. 40

Hey Woozens!
Well Woozens, I don’t know about you, but I have to say January really flew by!  What with all the preparations for Arctic Fest 2013 and Mya’s Birthday extravaganza, I feel like I never had any time to relax (in a good way, Mya! XD ).  But now that February’s here, this weekend I finally got tokick back, order a pizza, and play some Skyrim!  ‘Cuz nothing happens in February, right?
OH WAIT. Valentine’s Day!  Well, no wonderJenny was so secretive this weekend!  She must already have something cool in mind.  Oh no Woozens, I’m definitely gonna need your advice on this one.  Jenny’s so adorable, she always thinks of the cutest, most original things for Valentine’s Day, and I feel so lame in comparison XD  This year I want to come up with something extra-special in time for next Thursday!  Post a comment for me if you have ideas X)
Well, between rounds of video games, Jayinvited me over to watch some hockey at his place this weekend.  Basketball may be his favorite sport, but Jay certainly gets into hockey!  I’m so glad the NHL lockout is over.  We were yelling so much during one of the games on Saturday that we were both hoarse afterwards!  It really made things difficult onSunday when we were watching the Superbowl XD.  Mya and Jenny were freaking out about Beyoncé’sperformance – what did you think, Woozens?
Come and let me know at the What the Wooz?! today!  We’ll cover all things entertainment and pop culture, from music to movies to sports and games.  Jenny told me she interviewed a couple of audience members last time and it was super fun, so I think I’ll try her new system.  Or maybe I’ll make a new pop culture game – you know how much I love games! XD
See you at 7:30PM WT today!
Later,
MaxWooz

No comments:

Post a Comment