Friday, February 8, 2013


Trend Tracker

Hey Fashionistas!
As you know, Star of the Week is a little competition that I host onSaturdays! I give you a theme and you work the runway while my Woozen Panel of Judges scores your outfit. While there’s only one Star of the Week(or sometimes two if it’s a partner edition), I’ve decided to give some shout-outs to Woozens that really rock their style but didn’t quite make it to the top spot. Around the middle of each week, I’ll be posting pics of Woozens whose outfits catch my eye to give them a little blog love!
Stay tuned… and stay stylish! xx
On Saturday, February 2nd, I asked you Woozens to create a purrrfectly purrrple Feline & Predator Collection outfit!  As you all saw on Hot Topics, purplicious snagged the Star with a lovely lavender confection.  But there were so many fabulous entries!  Ciara455 kept things catty (in a good way) by pairing the Feline top and ears with some leopard-print leggings.  TobanJ rocked some of the darkest purple hues of the day, giving this collection an awesomely rebellious, high-fashion edge.  Finally,CosmicThunder rep’ed the boyz in fabulous style – his mix of neons totally brightened my day!  I know cats have nine lives, but with clothes as purrrrfect as these, you only need to live once ;)
See you Saturday to find the next Star! xx

Ciara455

CosmicThunder

TobanJ

No comments:

Post a Comment