Monday, January 21, 2013


WoozChronicle Ch. 38

Sup Woozens!
Yo woozens, hasn’t January been sick?! Not only did we have that baller Arctic Fest party on Friday (shoutout to our King and Queen, RomeoRomeo and Shaheenkhan!), but we got another party coming up already this Friday! And I don’t think I need to remind you what it is… That’s right, a certain Woozworld fashionista is having her birthday party, and don’t you forget it! LOL. Mya’s been going non-stop to plan this celebration, so you know it’s gonna be off the hook.
Since there are so many sick parties going on in Woozworld, I decided to lay low this weekend. (The subzero weather kept me inside too! It was crazy nasty out yo.) I had the boys over to chill, but as we were hanging out and playing video games, things started to get heated. We were getting pretty competitive over the game, but then one of my bros decided to challenge me to a freestyle battle!
Well, woozens, I bet you can guess how that went down. Ever since real winter set in and I couldn’t play basketball anymore, I’ve been practicing my skillz hardcore with y’all! My homies set the topic (now that’s a secret y’all) and we squared off for a couple of rounds. Lemme just say, he ain’t bad, so I was glad we’ve been practicing – your creativity has inspired my rhymes to new heights. So… ya know… mad props, woozens!
But yo, enough of the weekend – let’s get on to the mad fun week we got ahead of us! First off, we’re starting out right with the What the Wooz?! show on tonight. Come shoot the breeze – we got a lot of pop culture to talk about, with music, sports, movies, and celebs all in the mix…
See y’all at 7:30 PM WT! Peace out.
JayWooz

No comments:

Post a Comment